New Members & Renewing Members
ICA welcomes and appreciates new and renewing members - we are thrilled to have you!
The steps to join ICA or renew your membership are simple! Either online or by mail:
1) Register and complete the application for your membership type*
2) Complete payment of dues for your Tier
You will receive a confirmation email once your application and payment have been processed. *If you wish to change your membership type, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All membership types are required to select a minimum of one (1) division or interest group, each range from $3-$6. Dues pricing includes $3 towards the first division or interest group of your choosing.
Membership Cancellations & Refunds: Refunds for a cancelled membership will be considered and issued at the discretion of ICA. To request a refund, please contact email@example.com with a brief explanation of the purpose of the cancellation. The following fees will apply in most circumstances:
- Tier A Membership Cancellation: USD $50
- Tier B Membership Cancellation: USD $25
- Tier C Membership Cancellation: No Charge, USD $0
Join or Renew
ONLINE (for Regular, Student, Sustaining, Life (onetime payment), or Family Members only*):
- Already have an ICA account: Sign in first, then follow the prompts to renew. If you have an account as a paper submitter, but are not yet a member, please contact membership at firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust your account settings so you may register as a member.
*For all other Membership Types (Life (installment payments), Employment Exception, Emeritus, Group Memberships, etc.) - Please contact Membership at email@example.com
By Mail or Fax (All Membership Types): Print and complete document and fax or mail it to ICA using the address on the application form. Note: Mailed or faxed applications may take up to four weeks to process.
International Communication Association
1500 21st NW
Washington, DC 20036